Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jester Park Nature Time

Yesterday just did not go how I wanted it to go. It was a bad day all around: I lost my voice but went to school to teach lessons which made me feel even more terrible, Trace had a bad day at daycare, and Michael was cranky (3 razor sharp incisors coming in at the same time). So I decided we needed to get out of the house, get some fresh air, forget our troubles....and that's just what we did!



We of course went to our favorite park, Jester Park. I'm sure you are all sick of hearing about it by now but we love it!



Trace-man.

(notice in the following photos that Michael has a little walnut "ball" in his hands- he picked it up and would not let it go the entire time we were there! He kept calling it "his ball" and then he found an acorn he kept calling "his rock". Boys, boys, boys.)











When I was editing and uploading my photos, I looked back at my files and found my photos from the same time last year at Jester Park. Isn't it funny how we thought Michael was so big at the time?










Here is one more last year/this year comparison:





I guess it is nice to know that his interest of getting as soaked as possible hasn't changed!





We had a great time and our moods were much improved. I'm glad Mother Nature had a chance to work her magic on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails