Friday, September 9, 2011

Ordinary Days






Have you been enjoying this great cooler weather? We sure have! Every day we've been going for a walk and exploring new parks in the area. Michael has been having trouble sleeping lately so I'm trying to wear him out!



We've also been reading books. And reading books. And reading books. Michael had a sitter last weekend and when I drove her home she said they read, "like a 100 books!". She was cute.

Michael used to only say, "BooKS!" when he wanted us to read to him. But now he will say, "Mommy read books...in chair". And he'll take his book to the chair and pat it. It is really cute. Every day he surprises me with something he says and the connections he makes.









It's been a busy week around here (why do the shortest weeks always seem the longest?) and next week is even busier. I'm trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel!



Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Those cat pictures are precious! I'm so glad it's cooler around here, too. I was not enjoying the heat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails