Thursday, March 10, 2011

28 Week Update


I had my 28 week appointment last Friday and it is hard to believe I will be going back for my 30 week appointment next Friday. I only have about 10 weeks left, but it still feels like a long time until the new baby will be here.

I am feeling really great overall. I can't wait until the weather warms up again so Michael and I get can get outside for some walks. For now we've been doing free weights and dancing in the basement to get some activity in!

I passed my second 1 hour glucose tolerance test. I took one earlier because they wanted to do an early screening since Michael was such a big baby. So far I am measuring right on track and my blood pressure has been really good.

The baby is the size of a squash! I feel lots of movement, especially at night when I am laying down. I think the baby is kicking the sleeping kitty that is resting on my belly! Of all the people in our household, I'm afraid it will be poor Scampy who will have the hardest time adjusting to another member of the family. He just keeps moving further and further down the totem pole! :o(


Sorry Scampy. We still love you!

This weekend when my parents were here, we took the queen bed out of Michael's room and moved the twin daybed/trundle bed upstairs. We also have a dresser buried in our storage room that we will bring up also for Michael's clothes. We need to stock up on some essentials like diapers and wipes and at some point I need to start planning for some extra food after the baby is born. Our March is shaping up to be pretty busy but we'll have lots of time in April. Slowy but surely we'll be ready for the new little baby to join our family! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails