Monday, March 28, 2011

Thinking Spring....



Is anyone else thinking spring out there? It is another sunny but chilly day here and it makes me want those warmer temperatures back! I have lots to do outside before May 17th!

My lovely coworkers at school threw a baby shower for me and another girl having a baby this spring. It was really unexpected and very generous! I loved getting all the new baby things and it makes me excited to keep preparing for the new addition to our family.

I've wanted to make these little bird's nests for something ever since I had them at an awesome shower for a friend. I whipped them up and took them to school as a thank you for the shower. I thought they looked so sweet! Obviously my food photography needs some improvement (how does Pioneer Woman do it-she is awesome!), but I wanted to share them with you also!

Michael and I are both having a sick day today. We got colds over the weekend and now we are trying to rest and get back to usual. We've spent lots of time snuggling in bed and watching movies and hopefully we will be feeling better soon.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails