Thursday, March 17, 2011


It was the most beautiful day out yesterday. Lots of sun and warm air to enjoy!



Michael had fun exploring outside while I got a little bit of work done in the yard. So far I've been able to work in 30-45 minute chunks for a few days and it seems to be making a dent in the clean-up. I did a big burn on Tuesday when Michael was at daycare but on this day I just piled it up in the pit to burn another day. It felt good to get outside and work again. I even saw some green popping up!



As you will see from the photos- there was a lot to keep Michael busy!









After naptime, we headed to the park to go on a short walk and do some playing. Michael was having lots of fun watching the big elk! Doesn't he look funny with just one antler?




It finally feels like spring outside and we are so happy! Michael slept for over 13 hours last night so I know he was a tired boy after so much outside playtime yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails