Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I love Christmas break!

It has been the best Christmas beak! The weather has been nice and we've been having lots of fun getting some r&r. I'm still a little bit in denial about still working 4 days in January, but I keep reminding myself it is just for one more month and a little extra cash never hurt anyone!

We had the most beautiful morning earlier this week. I dropped Michael off at childcare, and then I spent a few minutes driving around and enjoying the scenery.





Scott took a few hours to clear off our pond and made a little ice rink! I'm surprised he skated so well out there with the ice being so rough. It is supposed to rain maybe today or tomorrow and then freeze so he is thinking that will help smooth things out.







Michael and I did a little sledding in the yard and watching Scott clear off the pond.

Other than that, we've just been doing lots of lounging around in our jammies!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails