Thursday, December 17, 2009

12 Days of Christmas...Projects! no.7

Do you love your Christmas cards as much as I do? Are you looking for an easy and beautiful way to display them?

Well, look no further!

Today's project is a DIY card garland, and it is super easy.




As soon as you get a nice card in the mail, punch a couple of holes in it and string it up! I used brown craft twine, but that is just what I had laying around. I also thought this would be pretty using ribbon and little clips. Maybe for next year?

I love seeing all my cards displayed and spending time looking at all the nice photos people send. It really warms my heart! :o)




The secret to hanging my garland is mini 3M hooks. They are wonderful! I use them in practically all aspects of my holiday decorating because we are anti-wall holes in our house!


How do you display your Christmas cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails