Friday, October 4, 2013

InstaFriday


Happy Friday! 

Here's my week in instas: 


Michael and mommy at breakfast before the big wedding on Saturday. For anyone of small boys...you know how hard it is to keep them looking nice and clean if you are going somewhere special. I needed to document it properly! 


 We stayed at the Radisson with the Water Park of America in it for the weekend and spent the afternoon/evening after the wedding in the waterpark. We all had so much fun! Scott and his brother brought us pizzas (and beer and wine) and we ate supper right from the box and then continued to swim. Michael had a blast and went down every slide!





As I probably mention every week, school is just crazy for me. I feel like I am running around with my head cut off for most of the day and that are just not enough hours at school. What I really need to do is go in sometime and just work , but it is hard when every single minute of my day is packed with lessons and rehearsals. When I say every single minute...I really mean every single minute there are students in my room or office. I usually eat lunch while listening to someone play their lesson and if I have to run to the restroom it is usually during someone lessons while they are running through something really quick on their own. I am obviously not complaining because as a music teacher having too many kids is an awesome problem to have and I wouldn't have it any other way. But still, the craziness does occur. :o)



Last night ISU played Texas in football. I didn't go the tailgate until after school so I was tired and I stopped for a cup of coffee on the way. I drank it as I was walking to the parking lot on a beautiful fall afternoon and it was the most perfect way to "tailgate". Surprisingly, Starbies not the most happening place on a game night in Ames. :o) 

Have a great weekend! It's Friday!!! Wahoo!!!



life rearranged



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails