Friday, September 28, 2012

Instafriday

Dear friends, I honestly don't mean to keep making instafriday my only post of the week. My life seems like it is spinning out of control right now. And when I say spinning out of control....it means that everything is really just fine but I'm all up inside my own head all the time and my thoughts are my own worst enemies. Does that happen to you? I keep reading things that if you can just get out of your own head and stop perpetuating thoughts that are untrue and unkind about yourself (like negative self talk) you will solve a whole heck of a lot of problems. I need to work on that!

I know this is just a passing season and I hope things will feel like a more normal version of my life soon, but for right now I can only see that big date of October 10th looming at me from every calendar I look at. It isn't even about the actual date really. I think it is more about remembering that at this time last year I only had this many days left with Trace and I didn't even know it. Like how we would play at the park on awesome fall late afternoons and everything would be perfect. Little old silly me, I guess I thought things would just be like that forever. It really is hard because every season has such a strong memory of him for me. I know for the rest of my life I will see all the beautiful fall colors and remember those last few days we had together. 


  
---------------------

Here's whats been going on lately via instagram:

Frolicking with friends

Meeting the real Thomas!

Birthday party invites are out! It will be low key and fun (so please come with very low expectations)!

Girls weekend. One word: cheese.
 Yum!

I love my silly, silly boy!

life rearranged

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails