Wednesday, September 19, 2012

End of Summer Fun

Summer is officially winding down and I feel fall in the air. Three football games and cooler temps? I'll take it.

Michael and I celebrated the end of summer with a little outdoor fun.


Of course, just playing in the pool wasn't cutting it...

Let's break out the Barbasol! 

The barbasol was great fun for Michael and he just thought it felt so cool. He would play in it for a minute, then run back to his pool and rinse his hands off. I think he finally gave up because I turned around and he was covered from head to toe! 

He is a silly guy! I thought this was the perfect way to celebrate the end of summer. :o)

2 comments:

  1. ha! he looks like a little marshmellow man - the lawnmower pic is hilarious! it's nice you could go outside and have the pool fun. have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails