Friday, September 7, 2012

InstaFriday

Let's go Cyclones!!

Tomorrow is the big Iowa State vs. Iowa game!! Bring it on!!

In honor of football....here are our photos from last weekend's home opener:



Yay for little Cyclone babies!

I needed a 3rd Quarter pick-me-up so I had to grab a cup of coffee from the concession stand....I am getting old for sure! 


We had a fancy-schmancy tailgate with breakfast sandwiches and mimosas. There was a local grocery commercial that aired that week for making breakfast sandwiches on the grill while tailgating and I would say it was a hit because everyone around us was making them too.  It was great! 


And a little fishing in the pool to the end the week. We are enjoying the cooler temperatures for sure and it should be a beautiful day tomorrrow. I can't wait!

life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails