Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Picnik

Did you guys hear that picnik is closing? I am sad. I used it sometimes but unfortunately not enough to warrant a membership. However, they are offering all the premium features for free from now until they shut down in April so I've been having lots of fun making up these fun collages. You should give it a try!



This is a random selection of photos I've uploaded to blogger since I've started my blog (you can pull photos from facebook, picasa, flickr to work with on picnik).

Its so funny to look back on some of them...you can tell I really have a limited selection of topics that I blog about! :o)

1 comment:

  1. i just saw that last night -- i'm also bummed!! i liked it for the collages. now what will we use?? :0(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails