Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A late Christmas update

Merry Christmas...about a week and a half late. :o)

It might be past the prime time for sharing Christmas morning photos, but I figured late was better than never. Hopefully it is a little Christmas cheer for you as you get ready to go back to work today (who's working? I go back tomorrow- yikes).



Michael was really into Santa this year and it was so much fun for me. We talked about it before he went to bed on Christmas Eve and when he woke up bright and early on Christmas Day he saw his presents and said, "Santa here?". He knew.







We opened up a few small presents from Santa while at our condo (two new trains- James and Toby) and then headed over to the main condo where Scott's parents were staying for more present opening, breakfast and coffee.









How grown up is my niece? It kills me.

I also subjected everyone to a group photo via my camera self time and remote. It was slightly painful, but I figured we had better get it done while we all looked nice and early on in our trip.





We went out for a big Christmas dinner buffet at a local restaurant that was awesome and then came back home to relax and play with new presents.











As you can see from the above photo, angry birds and wine were the hit of the evening. The rest of the trip we spent lots of time on the beach...and it was awesome.



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that Florida was good and what you needed. I will have to show Maddox your pictures of Whiff, Thomas and James when I get home-- he will want to know why his Thomas does not have a santa hat! Prayers for a good transition back to work this week, I will be thinking of you! -LH

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails