Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Guess what's blooming?



Without a doubt, these are my favorite. After seeing the state fair garden yesterday, I am planting way more zinnias next year. I even spent a few minutes online last night researching new varieties I can order in the spring. Could you imagine a whole garden filled with them? So lovely.









I have lots of patches of zinnias that grew from where I just threw a handful of seeds on the ground. I wasn't sure if they were going to grow from the seeds I saved from last year so I was pretty careless about it- I will have to be more mindful next year. Also, it appears I only saved pink, yellow and orange seeds! Also popped up in this area was one rogue petunia- do you spot it?



Happy hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails