Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer fun

The weather has been so nice this week. It helps everyone's mood incredibly to get outside for a little bit (or a lot) every day so we've been doing exactly that. It's been a busy week with lots of visitors (yay!) and I'm glad to have another week under my belt as a mom of two. It is really amazing how each day presents its new challenges...I suppose this never changes during motherhood, huh?

Anyway, we had lots of fun outside this week. :o)







The above photos are what I get for trying to get Michael to take a "nice" picture. A.k.a. one where he is actually looking at the camera. How people do it? It's hard!



I eventually gave up and took pictures of things that don't move around as much...like babies and plants.






Much easier!




1 comment:

  1. I prefer real photos to posed photos. I think he's absolutely adorable and my favorite photo is the first one! My son used to make a face like that when he was younger. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails