Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

It's Father's Day!

I am having a bad case of writer's block today....our father's day has not started out the best. Sometimes I just think trying to do anything with two small kids is just too hard. Church, mealtimes, errands...all of it.
It's hard. Parenthood is hard.

However, I am so thankful for Scott because he is such a patient and calm dad. He is a good ying to my not so patient at times yang!



I love seeing the three of them together...hopefully this is the first of many photos of all three of my boys!







I may be extremely biased, but I just think my sons are so good looking. Yesterday Michael got his hair cut and the gal cutting it said he made her want to have kids. He is just that good! :o)




Also, happy father's day to my own dad....now grandpa. As much as he loves being a dad I think he likes being a grandpa even more!

I hope everyone has a great father's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails