Monday, June 27, 2011

Can you believe that June is almost over? Wow, wow, wow.

It is so hard for us to get out of the house and do things these days so we've just been trying to enjoy the lazy afternoons outside. I feel like this is such a blessing to just be able to slow down and enjoy things a little bit instead of always being on the go. To stop and smell the roses if you will...ha, ha.



I've really been enjoying my garden and I was taking some photos thinking, "Wow- this is so great!" when all of a sudden I saw it:



Do you see it? Yes, it's a snake! Right in my garden. We saw it many more times that day so I guess it officially lives there. Gross, ew, yuck. I couldn't even talk Scampy into coming outside and giving it a run for its money. Lazy cat.



Michael is a card carrying member of the pants-optional club this summer. All clothing optional, apparently. Sometimes it's just easier to go without!







Just for fun, here is Michael last summer:


Wow, huh? Time flies. I can't believe I used to actually be able to get him to look at the camera.






I hope you all are enjoying the rest of June...it will be the 4th of July before we know it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for pointing that out - I about jumped off my chair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails