Saturday, May 7, 2011

Planting updates

It's been a busy end of the week here for us. My mother in law has been with us for two days to help us get some things in the ground and we have fully taken advantage of her help! Scott even took a day off of work and got lots of jobs done around the yard. I think it is safe to say we are getting closer to having things wrapped up so all we have to do is watch it grow!



I bought these beautiful coleus at the nursery and put them in pots on my front porch. I love them!



My mother in law was busy putting all of my petunias in for me while I was at school on Thursday. She did a much better job than I ever would! I think they are going to grow and spread out nicely. We still need to add some mulch and get the rest of the plants (which I can't find anywhere yet) in.



Here are both of my front porch pots. I am hoping the plants will fill in nicely and get big and bushy.




Michael and I were home on Friday and did more work in the yard in the morning while my mother in law was still here. I am getting to a point where too much work is just plain too much for me so I think this will probably be the end of yard work for me for a while. Bending over is hard!

We celebrated the end of our day with bath time, pizza, and checking out our new fuzzy baby goslings that are living in our pond.









Can you spot them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails