Friday, February 12, 2010

Why hello there!



Why, hello there!

After getting his shots on Wednesday, Michael was a very happy camper (as evidenced by the above photo). He did great! Me on the other hand, did not do so great.

Wednesday night I came down with a terrible stomach bug and it was terrible!! My only saving grace through the whole thing was little Michael was an angel and slept through the whole night. Yesterday we sent him to daycare and I stayed home from school to recover. It was brutal...I am praying I don't get sick again for a very long time!

It is hard being sick when you are a mother because you still have to do everything. You still have a baby to take care of, you still have to feed him and make sure he is happy. :o( I am paying for all the time I spent resting -today I am trying to catch up on all the housework that has been neglected! I guess it is one of those things no one ever tells you about motherhood...

1 comment:

  1. You mentioned a while back that you blog from your iphone. I was wondering how you do it? Is there an app?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails