Monday, February 8, 2010

SuperBowl Sunday

Happy Monday all! We woke up here to another very white day with lots of blowing snow. I checked the news and it looks like school is getting out early today. Smart move-early outs don't count as a snow day! :o) I am secretly keeping my fingers crossed for a snow day tomorrow so I get to stay home too!

Superbowl watching was held in Ames at our friends Ryan and Anne's house. They have a little baby girl who is just a week younger than Michael. She is just a doll!

Evidence of said doll:

The poor girl wasn't feeling well and spent lots of the evening snoozing, unlike my wild child who was wide awake even when it was past his bedtime!!!

Anne had a great spread of soup and appetizers (her famous corn crack dip!) and we left with full stomachs. It was nice to get out of the house...so relaxing that I was having a hard time staying awake! We had a great time...thanks Anne! Hopefully we can get together again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails