Friday, February 5, 2010

What I've been up to (boring edition)

This week has been weird. A full week of school, seeing students for multiple rehearsals and lessons in a row, Michael going to daycare for multiple days in a row, and our quest for establishing a routine adds up to one tired momma!

At any rate, just so you can see how riveting my life is, here is a recap of what I've been up to this week:



Watching the baby monitor.

(and drinking coffee, and surfing the net...most likely for youtube videos I can use with my class. Youtube is the best teaching tool ever!)








Watching Weeds on Netflix. I've taken a few years off from watching it and it is a fun show to get into.

(on a side note: what is up with Showtime's product placement? Anyone else notice this?)











Drinking DDP.

They probably shouldn't sell this stuff in bulk at places like Costco.












And finally....avoiding laundry!

I should probably get on that!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails