Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend Wrapup

Hey everyone,

First of all, can I just say that I love this guy?



Yep, Kurt Warner of the Arizona Cardinals. And....perhaps Iowa's greatest professional athlete?

There is lots of arguments about it, that I won't go into at this time-but I sure like the guy!

Here are my reasons why:
1. He is from Iowa
2. Like every Iowan, he was employed by HyVee (just like me!)
3. He played for the Iowa Barnstormers which just recently came back to the area
4. He is a Christian
5. He has a huge family (7 kids!) and looks pretty darn good for 37!

You can also check out kurtwarner.org for more info!

Anyway, Superbowl Sunday was a fun time had with friends and lots of food. Susie is an awesome host! :o)

And now...here are my favorite superbowl ads!

1. "Fetch"


mostly because of this cute guy:



2. Coca Cola with Peter and the Wolf


You gotta love an ad rocking the classical music!

3. Conan's Budweiser ad

Now there is another dude that I love!

What were your favorite ads from the big game?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails