Thursday, February 12, 2009

ISU bball recap

I know this is my second post on ISU bball, but after the win last night there were just a couple of things I need to get off my chest.

First of all, Colorado set the record for all time lowest scoring in a half. 9 points. By one dude!

Yikes.

Second of all, can I just say that I love this guy?


I hope Craig Brackins sticks around for another year to play with us, but if he goes pro I will be happy to watch him at whatever team he is on. I would probably marry him if he wasn't 19. Just kidding...I really don't know if that is how old he is or not, and plus, I'm already married. :o)

Thirdly, can I just say...I also really like this guy:

Charles Boozer. He has been playing really well off the bench lately and I like it!

I also like his older brother, Carlos Boozer...who happened to have his very own superbowl commercial!

Here is a screenshot of it:

So cute. Here is a link to the video.

Also spotted at the game last night were two pep band members who have considerably better hair than I did when I was in pep band.

Such babies. Ahh...the good ol days!

check out dmregister.com for more photos!


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails