Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you had a special day with your sweetheart, or just a special day in general!

My day started out with a quick trip to the mall for Scott's last minute gift.


I put together a gift basket of all his favorite things-a new ISU shirt, a new hat for skiing, new socks, hot tamales, and trail mix. I think he really liked it! :o)

Then, it was time for my present! Scott let me choose between a digital SLR camera a digital video camera. So I chose....

This super sweet video camera! And, it's in HD and so easy to use. Only 5 buttons! Yay!

Stay tuned for some videos of my kitty, because that is really that is exciting around here.

The best news is that the video camera will be so easy to use on my new....

Mac book!! Well, actually it isn't mine, it is my new school computer. But, it is pretty sweet and I do get to take it home with me (even over the summer!).


To personalize my case I tied some pretty pink ribbon on the handle--just perfect for Valentine's Day!

How was your Valentine's Day?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails