Thursday, December 4, 2014

Disney on Ice

Since the babies have arrived, we've been trying to do some special things with Michael that are just for him. Things like the pumpkin patch, circus, ice skating, and a movie here or there. Of course all things that I did not get to participate in since I was home taking care of said babies. So when I saw Disney on Ice was going to be here after Thanksgiving (I think it is every year) I said I wanted to take Michael to it. We went the day after Thanksgiving to an evening show and had a great time! 


The show featured Cars, The Little Mermaid, Disney Fairies, and Toy Story. My favorite part was The Little Mermaid and anytime a character did skating with cool moves and spins. It was also fun to see all the neat costumes!


Michael had a lot of fun and told me he was going to practice "putting on all those shows" when he got home. It was a good excuse to get out of the house for the night and spend some one on one time with my favorite boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails