Monday, March 17, 2014

Photo Dump- February Wrap Up

I was looking through my February photos and figured I better get the month wrapped up since we are already into March! 

One of the biggest things I struggle with in the long winter months is that by the time I get home, it is dark outside and taking photos inside really stink. So if I am lucky enough to grab my camera on the weekend I will get some when it is actually light out. I took these of Michael in my big bathtub when he was feeling under the weather but it just happened to be a very sunny day outside. He loved the big bathtub and the "bubble maker" aka the jets that make mountains of bubbles. 


We also have lots of fun playing with PlayDoh and he has such a good imagination. Usually if I get him started he will keep playing by himself for a while, making up stories and building robots. He is at school all day with kids and sometimes I think it is good for him to have some solo play time- I know I for sure need some time to unwind after being around people all day. 


This photo was probably from one of the last days of ice skating since our pond drainage system broke and the ice became unstable. The pond is almost all open now with the warm weather we've had and I miss seeing that big blue sheet of ice out there. It is so pretty and reminds me how lucky we are to live in such a beautiful neighborhood. 

I think this wraps up February so I am on to March (although it is already half over) and hopefully I can take you along on some of our spring break adventures! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails