Sunday, December 9, 2012

Instafriday

Hi, friends.

I am late posting my instaFriday this week! It has been a crazy week, but a good crazy. I am having a ton of fun creating music to celebrate Christmas and I hope my gifts inspire others too. It is our big Cantata weekend at church and to see all the people who come is truly amazing. It has been emotional for me but I just try to remember that it is a God thing and I need to let my light shine for him.

In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. -Matthew 5:16

(coincedentaly, a verse used in the sermon to go with the series....must be why its on my mind lately!)

 

 
1- It snowed here this morning!!
2- Beautiful clouds in the sky lately
3-My school advent calendar....countdown to Christmas break!!
4- Trains are so fun to take pictures of
5-We put some finishing touches on Scott's mancave/drum room. It just makes me laugh for some reason.
6- love my smart boy!
7- My fuel these days...stocked up before Thanksgiving!
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails