Friday, August 3, 2012

Instafriday

Feeding Goats at the zoo  |  Feeding fish at the zoo (one little piece at a time)
Some scenes from my yard  (actually nice enough to play outside this week)  |   talking to the "cute" otters 
Butterflies at Reiman Gardens  with playgroup
Balloons at the rally |  ready to head home from RAGBRAI!
 
Michael looks pretty small next to grandma and grandpa's house  |  way to go, Scott!
Scott trying out adaptive sports Iowa arm bike  |  two silly cousins (stolen from my niece's instagram)

RAGBRAI: everyone wins!! |  Would you get up at 5:30 to ride your bike across the state for that breakfast? I sure would!! (so did Scott!)

Thanks, Scott for letting me steal some of your instagram pics from RAGBRAI. They were too fun not to share! I'm pretty sure my only motivation for ever doing RABGRAI again would be to instagram my way across the state...that, and the food. 

Happy Friday!
life rearranged


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails