Friday, August 24, 2012

Hooray for Friday!



Hooray for Friday! I feel like for the first time in weeks I can finally exhale and just be for a bit. It has been a long haul of a couple of weeks and I think I am seeing a little daylight at the end of this tunnel.

School has started and we are pedal to the metal. My days have been longer than usual with recruiting 5th graders for band but they should even out next week. I am finally learning kids' names at my new school and taming the beast known as 6th grade band. Things at United are awesome as ever and I'm super excited to have a big group of 5th graders lined up.

In other news...Michael's new daycare (pre-preschool) has been wonderful and he is learning so much every day. I am so happy with our decision and blessed that she had an opening right when we needed it

So in a nutshell, life is crazy but life is good. I feel like my new job is such a blessing and I know I am going to have a great year!!



Michael and I have been trying to squeeze in some fun since it is still summer outside. We took a break this week and hit up our favorite aquatic center in Ames with friends. I am sad that we probably won't be back until next summer...we'll have to make a weekly date with it next summer for sure. So much fun!

I have been missing Michael tons when I am away from him all day. It is a little bit lonely after having my special buddy with me all summer long. :o( 

I'll wrap it up today with a few beautiful pictures from around here...my zinnias are in full bloom and they are almost unreal they are so pretty. They are a nice reminder of the new hope each day (and season) brings. 

Have a great weekend!  

life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. Rose- you look great! Good post- glad things are going well. Think of you often. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails