Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's funny how a year changes things....

One of my favorite things to do lately has been to look back at my old blog posts from the same time last year. I've been thinking about getting my blog posts printed into a book but it is insanely expensive and I'm really enjoying having a little online scrapbook of our family!

Anyway, Michael and I went for a walk at Jester Park last week and the weather was just absolutely perfect. It really sent me back to how I was feeling just a short year ago when the big deal of the day was if I could get Michael and myself out of the house for a quick walk. Now, everything seems to be literally a walk in the park. It is awesome. Here is the post from last year at this time and here are some photos from our recent walk:






Perspective is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails