Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ISU vs. Texas Tech

Can you believe this is the only photo I took while tailgating on Saturday? It was SUPER sunny and I knew my photos would turn out weird so I just snapped one on my iphone. Our friend's Nick's parents were here for the game and they loved hanging out with Michael! He had so much fun!

We gave him two little slices of apple that he gnawed on and played with for hours-it was so funny! He would put them in the empty coozie, take them out, and then do it all over again.

It was a great football game but Michael and I enjoyed the second half from the car. We listened on the radio because Michael was being a total pistol! I think this will be the last football game he attends for while. ISU beat Texas Tech and it was the highest scoring game in 30 years! Go Cyclones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails