Friday, October 29, 2010

I love Fridays!

On Fridays I don't have to go to school until 11:00 and I love it! It is so nice to have a few hours at home to caught up on things before the weekend. I can usually get a few loads of laundry in, the house picked up, and the dishes done. The extra time is totally awesome.

I also like to have the extra time to spend with Michael. This morning I tried the "toys in a paper bag" game to see if it would keep him occupied while I emptied the dishwasher quick. It was pretty successful!

(and yes, I realize there is half of a cat coming out of the side of my son's head in this photo- yeesh!)

We also made a quick bath of pumpkin bars this morning to take to the tailgate tomorrow. Michael sat on the counter next to me and had lots of fun watching all the ingredients come together.




Once I tried to make a fancy schmancy pumpkin bar recipe and it was horrible!! So now I just use a spice cake mix (adding in everything on the box) and a can of pumpkin. They are really delicious!

Also, how cute are Michael's pj's? I bought them because I thought they might make him look like a little baby again but they just make him look even bigger! So sad, but still cute. :o)

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Is that a dollar bill on his leg? Guess that must have been the change from grocery shopping? :) Your bars look yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails