Wednesday, June 3, 2009

22 weeks

22 Weeks!


From now on, my fruits/vegs will be on a monthly basis! :o( So this is for the rest of month 5! Month 5...can you believe it?? The clock is ticking and now we are on the backside of things!

Here is what baby has been up to:
Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

I have been feeling some movement, although my doctor said it might be a while before they feel strong because I have an anterior placenta (sounds scary, but just means it is in the front and not the back so the baby has to kick hard enough to be felt though that also...okay, enough talk about that!).

In other good news...today is the last day of school for students! They are all gone!

I still have to come back for a workday tomorrow, but still it is weird that they are all done!

It has been a great year and I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I had some wonderful students and I know they will be successful in the future! Hopefully they remember all that good stuff I taught them! :o)

It is also sad to see the staff I've worked with for four years go back into town now that our sharing agreement is over. But, it is nice knowing they won't be far away at all!

And now...time for summer!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails