Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Packing up Christmas





Today was a snow day from school, so I found some time to finish packing up my Christmas gear and put it away. The outside things are in the garage (along with my two new front porch trees for next year-yay for a Target score!) and then inside things are in the basement. I really stocked up on things for next year so hopefully I will be able to find them once December rolls around!

Even though it is cold and dreary outside, my little Amaryllis bulb is really growing! My chinese evergreen in the background is also thriving in this cold weather. Or could it be my more frequent waterings? :o)



Now that Christmas is over, I have all these great containers that need to be filled!
Any ideas?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails