Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Home Party Swag

Last night I hosted a home party for Pampered Chef and Signature Homestlyes. I had a lot of fun and a pretty good turn out! I'm always looking for a good excuse to have people over!

My friend Shannon brought some nice things to look at from her catalog. These were my fav's:


I ordered 2 sets of 3 baskets to use in my pantry. I can't wait until I get them and can post pics of my newly organized space!

I also ordered this super cute table runner:
What can I say? I love grasses! I thought this would be good for spring and also summer. And fall? Let's see how much mileage I can get out of this baby.

And when did I begin this obsession with table runners??

She had so many cute things in the new collection. I can't wait to see what other cute things this company comes out with!

Now on to the Pampered Chef sway...


I ordered another of my favorite cutting boards...these things are awesome. It is huge and it is the only one I ever use, despite having about 6 different boards. Also this huge spatula--same deal. I have about 20 spatulas but I only use the one just like this one. And this batter bowl which is SO CUTE! I love bowls.

Speaking of bowls:


These little mini's are so cute! But, they may have to wait until next time.

And what's with my bowl obsession?

Thanks for letting me share my new swag!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails