Thursday, January 15, 2009

Filing away life...


Brrrr....So cold today! The first picture is from Scott's car tonight at -17 and the bottom one is from my car this afternoon at -6.
This is the first time in my professional career they have canceled school because of cold!



Today was a snow day from school, so I figured it would be a great chance to get caught up on my scrapbooking and general filing away of my life. I feel like I do such a good job with keeping a professional record of my life, but not with my personal life. So I started two scrapbooks, one of all my wedding things like itineraries, receipts, notes and special cards. Just organizing it all was a great opportunity to reflect on the whole process of planning a wedding....and be thankful I am done with it and happily married! :o)

The second scrapbook is of all the things I've kept for about the past 5 years. Christmas cards, notes, letters from my grandma, and newspaper clippings. It is nice to have everything in one spot to flip through from time to time. I have so many letters filled with kind words from friends and family and it is nice to have these in a special spot.

I got these cool pages to insert in an album that have five pockets for photos so you don't have to glue or tape your photos to a page. You never know when you'll need to pull one out!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails