Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween Recap


Michael had so much fun being Spiderman for Halloween this year. He loved wearing his costume before Halloween which shows in the wear and tear on the mask! I think he mostly loved being able to put it on and take it off by himself. 

Also, I am thankful that they started marketing the coordinating stocking hats with the costumes. Genius! Now if only they had a matching fleece or something so you didn't have to wear your costume over your jacket. (although we did have a talk about how sometimes Spiderman might need to wear a jacket). 

We also carved pumpkins for our porch the night before Halloween. I was really looking forward to it and we had fun!


Michael's design (I love the big smile).


My design- the classic jack-o-latern. 

Our spooky porch ready for trick or treaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails