Monday, August 5, 2013

Woodbury County Fair 2013

 
 
We made the trek back to my hometown this past week to visit my family and to also visit the Woodbury County Fair. Growing up, fair week was definitely the highlight of the summer and I'm glad I can share it with my son. He had such a fun time!
 
 
 
 
 
Super sheep!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Michael's favorites included seeing all the animals- especially feeding the goats and riding the pony. I loved looking through the open class exhibits and catching up with old friends. It is so great to run into people you've hadn't seen in a while.
 
 
All the fun wore Michael out and it was so fun to catch him snoozing on the couch! I took a bunch of photos on my iphone so I'll be back tomorrow with a little insta-county fair update. Stay tuned!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails