Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Michael's Valentines

Is everyone over all the Valentine's Day hoopla yet? All the Target aisles of stuff, commercials, and crafty pins seem a bit too much sometimes for such a little holiday but isn't it still a fun holiday to celebrate?

I had done my super fun little photo shoot with Michael and knew I wanted to use the photos to make his Valentines. I've seen so many cute Valentines done with photos but afterwards I wondered if it was weird I made my son hand out cards with his face plastered all over them. What do you think?





Anyway, the point of the story is I made a little collage on Picasa and printed it on 4x8 cardstock from Persnickety Prints. I then cut them apart into little Valentine's Day card sized cards for Michael to hand out. I thought they were super cute. Persnickety prints has good prices on their prints and I have been so happy with them lately. I only wish I had made more so I could have handed them out to everyone I know!

1 comment:

  1. if you are weird for having your son hand out valentines with his picture on them then so am I-- I had some done at harolds that I had Maddox bring to daycare, but I wondered the same thing you did. :) Yours turned out so cute-- you are so creative! LH

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails