Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday phone dump



Happy Friday!

I love doing these weekly photo collages from my iphone photos (plus a few extras to fill in the spaces...I like it with 16 photos the best). I've been saving them and printing them as 12x12 prints to go into Michael's scrapbook and I like how I have a little weekly account of our daily happenings around here. I'm also doing the February photoaday challenge so if you are doing it also you'll see some stuck in there but I will hopefully compile a big collage of just the photo challenge photos at the month's end.

We had a good week with good weather, friends and playtime. In case you are wondering...yes, Michael did wear a red shirt every day this week. :o)

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails