Monday, November 15, 2010


It's the time of year again...time to start thinking about our Christmas cards!!

It is no secret that I love using shutterfly.com to make my holiday cards and other projects. I especially love their new flat stationary cards which are printed on a heavy cardstock. They are beautiful! I used two of their designs last year for both Michael's birth announcement and also our holiday card.







I even used them for our very first Christmas card as a married couple:


Hands down, I love holiday photo cards. It is one of the best parts of the season! I am loving all of Shutterfly's new holiday designs and have no idea where to start to pick this year's design. Or a photo- yikes! I better get on that! I am thinking about doing something similar to this design so I can just print my little message right inside the card and the empasis is on a big photo with just a little design. So many choices!

So friends, hop on over to shutterfly.com and check out some of the designs and maybe you'll see something you like also!

p.s.- Here is a link to my post about last year's Christmas card project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails