Sunday, November 7, 2010

ISU Game Day



Yesterday morning Michael had his Cyclone jammies on while we hung out at home. He looked so cute and was in a happy mood! We took the cushions off the couch and he was having lots of fun jumping around!

Scott was up in Ames tailgating with some out of town friends and I headed up to the game right before kickoff. I had a nice experience walking through miles and miles of Cyclone tailgaters since I had to park really far away. It was an eye opening experience since I had no idea some of these tailgating spots existed! Minus all the Husker fans setting up their trailer parks in our town, it was pretty great.

The game was fun and at times Jack Trice was so LOUD and electric, but ended with a one point loss. It hurt, and I'm still sad about it. I enjoyed the game thanks to the great weather and my neighbor girl/mom & Denise watching Michael but still, I wish we would have won. This is the end of a 105 year series between the Huskers and the Cyclones and hopefully one day we'll meet again to kick some Husker tail. Until then, here's looking forward to winning out the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails