Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Joke's on Me!

Yes, this is another sleep post. Can you tell what my biggest concerns and interests are these days?

I always thought moms were a little crazy when they analyzed and worried over their baby's sleep patterns and now...it's happened to me!



So, yesterday we had a great sleep day and also a very good sleep night. If I dare say it, probably the best sleep night yet. (watch me just jinx myself!). The funny part....I didn't sleep hardly at all!

Yesterday Scott came home early from work and I had a chance to run to the post office to mail a package and some thank you notes. I was so giddy with excitement that I was actually out of the house (and wearing capris and flip flops on a 40 degree day...I had no idea!) that I decided to take a detour to Casey's before I went home to get a big fountain pop....one of my major vices that I have given up for the past nine months.

Well, lets just say my tolerance to caffeine is not what it once was back in the old days and I was up until 2 a.m. watching reruns of the Real Housewives of Atlanta and The Doors movie on HBO while my baby sleep peacefully in his bed.

What a cruel, cruel world it is!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you've since had another great sleep night, minus caffeine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails