Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Week 16 update


And there you have it-your weekly "how big is baby" fruit update!


Another week has gone by! After talking to a friend on the phone I realized how lacking my baby library was, so I went a little crazy and ordered about seven books on amazon.com. So, I've been reading alot! I only had one mistake and was sent a horrible book from the eighties about your pregnancy. It is pretty terrible!!

My mom also recommended the book "Childbirth Without Fear". So I looked it up on amazon and it was copyrighted in 1959!! What??
Also it is all about natural childbirth, and I am pretty sure I am not going to do that. :o) At least, I hope not!

In other news: Scott and I became official members of our church on Sunday! It was a long Sunday with church service in the morning and then a 3 hour class afterward but I feel like it was a positive experience. It is nice to be "official" after attending for three years!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails