Friday, April 10, 2009

Basement Update

It's that time again...time for another basement update!

What are all those huge boxes, you ask? Well, those are our cabinets for the kitchen area! And let me tell you, they are BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see them hung!

Anyway, on to more boring things--we've been painting!

Scott has surprised me by being the edge-painted extraordinaire! That is one hard job!

Here is the final paint color choice (I know, you've all been on the edge of your seats!!) : Sherwin Williams "Latte" on top and Sherwin Williams "Portabella" (or "portobello"....it seems neither one is the correct spelling!) on the bottom.

I like the way it looks with the maple trim separating the two. I love that piece of wood-it is beautiful!


Here is a whole wall done. Keep in mind, there is no trim work done yet, so it looks a little bare.

We are excited to not have to tape off trim while trying to paint!


And here is one artsy paint shot for you--do you know what it is?? :o)

Stay tuned for more updates in April...my goal is to break my March posting record!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails