Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas Tree and Decor

While this isn't a full blown holiday hour tour post, I thought I'd share a few photos of my tree this year! It looks pretty good for a good run of about two weeks and then it gradually started getting destroyed by the babies. Hopefully it will be taken down any day now- I am getting tired of being the tree referee! 

DSC_0326_edited-1

This year's tree is a mish mash of things I've done in the past. I tried to put a ton of ribbon on the tree to cover up some of the bare spots that are common with artificial trees. 

DSC_0260_edited-1

I also pulled out my paper snowflakes and dot garland I did a few years ago. Last time I hung them, they were hung vertically in the windows and when I tried to do it again this year little fingers quickly found them and tore the snowflakes to shreds. So they were hung banner style high above little heads!

DSC_0261_edited-1
DSC_0245_edited-1

I mostly decorated our sunroom and also around our mantle which you can catch glimpses of in other posts from this month. It was low key but still kept things feeling special and festive! 

DSC_0240_edited-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails