Saturday, April 19, 2014

InstaFriday

Happy Weekend! I have been slacking off on my InstaFriday but only because mostly my photos have been Disney related and I've shared those with you already! 


Clean desk at work and sub plans ready to go for my days off before our trip. Obviously it was a moment worth documenting! 


Boys, star wars books and spiderman blankies. 


My favorite souvenir from my trip! I'm not a big souvenir person but this is a good reminder of the good times to me. I like that it is not overly disney and very practical (and fits in my white ceramic travel mug motif). 


Pulling his weight around here! 


We've been enjoying this beautiful weather! A dinner on the deck was a good celebration of spring (hopefully) being here for good! We are excited for summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails