Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Through the Years

Believe it or not, Easter is one of the few holidays I have pretty good photos of Michael by himself. Soo...I thought I would do a little comparison. 

Yes, he wore the same sweater vest as last year. Mothering fail- seriously, wasn't it just Easter??

Yes, he looks like such a baby in 2011 when Trace arrived just a month later. 

Yes, he was a chunky monkey baby and now is turning into a tall and skinny BOY!

I did this just to torture myself today....time is so fleeting. Enjoy your day!!

(collage made with PicMonkey.com- super fun!)

1 comment:

  1. Of course I'm focused on the adorable boy, but this also points out to me what we're missing in Iowa this time of year - that GREEN grass shown in all your previous years' photos! Come onnnnn Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails