Thursday, February 28, 2013

Our Feb. Snow Day!

Yesterday, school called a very unexpected snow day. I was fully prepared to barge forward through the last week in February with my students- even going as far as to give them a big pep talk about how were going to be in school every day this week and to get back in the swing of things after our crazy schedule last week. Guess what? I was wrong. So, so wrong.

Oh well...I guess there is always next week, right? 

Michael and I had a great day together. It was truly a blessing and I loved spending every minute with my special guy. We went outside twice and Michael had so much fun just stomping around in the snow. I love how beautiful our neighborhood looks with all the snow covering it.

 "This snow is REEEEAL deep!"

After our snowcapades, we came back inside to eat a delicious lunch of pancakes (now a snow day tradition). It felt so good to stay home for a day and now I'm ready to get back into the swing of things at school. The countdown to spring break is in full force but I am determined to get as much work done as I can with my students before I go.

I'll be back with instafriday tomorrow (I promise!). 

Have a great day!  

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie. And love that bright red coat in the white snow! Snow days are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails