Friday, January 11, 2013

InstaFriday

 
Happy Friday!
 
Michael and I are both home today. Michael was down with the stomach bug yesterday and so we are still taking it easy today. I feel so guilty for missing two days of school. Ugh. I hate, hate, hate feeling like I'm letting kids down at school. Luckily I haven't taken many days off this year and today we got an enthusiastic music sub to cover for me so hopefully everything goes smoothly.
 
 
 
Michael was feeling a little better today to work on some craft time. He really wanted to paint so we went for it. It was fun!
 
Last Sunday, we went to the this little skating pond (free!) in Boone to do a little family skate time. It was so charming and sweet and we just had the best time. Michael did actually skate a little bit on his own and we are so proud of him. Scott impressed the middle schoolers by whacking the puck into the net loudly. I embarrassed myself by falling multiple times in front of said middle schoolers but luckily after I told them about it at school no one said they saw me. :o)
 
 
 
 
It's been nice this week so I went for a little walk at my favorite park. It feels so good to be outside...cabin fever is a real thing!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I picked up two new movies at the library to view this week. The first is because I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with mob stories (Boardwalk Empire, halfway through Sopranos now). I was shocked to find out like all the cast members of Sopranos are also in Goodfellas so I thought I would give it a go. We're also trying to brush up on our Disney movies before our big trip in a few months! It is fun to see all the old movies again.
 
That's it for me! Have a great weekend!
 
 http://liferearranged.com/" >life rearrangedhttp://liferearranged.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/instafridaybutton.jpg
" />


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails